free fire wallpaper HD: we all like pubg and every battle royale game on internet, we wanted to give more gamer wallpapers and free fire popped up, as we can see it is an amazing game,like fortnite wallpapers HD we thought to provide free fire wallpapers in HD for mobile!
Meet Free Fire, fast emerging as a hugely popular mobile battle royale game.It was the third most downloaded mobile game and the most downloaded battle royale game globally across the Google Play and iOS App Stores combined in the second quarter of 2019, according to App Annie. In sheer numbers, as of May 2019 Free Fire had more than 450 million registered users, and over 50 million peak daily active users. It also continued to be the top ranking game by monthly active users in Latin America in the second quarter, according to App Annie.
Free Fire allows users to enjoy the premium mobile battle royale experience on almost any smartphone, and its quicker gameplay with smaller maps offers an engaging and immersive experience every round. The social and interactive elements of Free Fire, including its unique guild system and story arcs for main characters in the game, ensure players are always enjoying the game with those around them.
With the focus being exclusively on accessibility and ease-of-play, it is the only global battle royale game developed exclusively for mobile gamers that can be enjoyed on almost any smartphone.
The main reason behind the high fledged success of Free Fire in the fastest growing global markets such as Southeast Asia, India, and Latin America, is because its creators kept in mind that it was exclusively for the mobile platform. Garena, the maker of the game, believes that strong focus on mobile is paying off, especially when it comes to emerging markets. The game runs smoothly on almost any mobile device that has 1GB RAM, beating its competitors PUBG Mobile and Fortnite, which require 2 and 3GB, respectively. It’s lightweight too, in comparison to PUBG Mobile and Fortnite as it requires only 1GB storage space as opposed to 1.5GB for PUBG Mobile and 2GB for Fortnite.
Free Fire Images HD
Garena Free Fire Guide: Tips, Cheats and Strategies
It’s been out for a while, but Garena Free Fire from developer Garena International has built up an impressively dedicated audience.
It’s another battle royale game, so you know the drill – you’re thrown into slowly shrinking arenas with several other players and must be the last player standing.
You’ll need to be defensive and offensive at the right times to succeed in the game, but there’s a lot more to it than of course. Just follow these tips and strategies and you’ll be a Garena champion in no time.
- It’s just cosmetic When kitting out your character bear in mind that what they’re wearing is purely cosmetic – but there are key differences between characters. With this in mind make sure you don’t waste too much time kitting yourself out in fancy threads. You’ll look good perhaps, but depending on your outfit you might just end up attracting unwanted attention.
- Up your arsenal Now those fancy outfits may not be worth spending much time over, but which guns you equip yourself with certainly is. If you prefer close combat you’ll want to grab a shotgun or assault rifle for instance, whereas if you prefer to be a more silent killer the sniper rifle is the best choice.
Mapping it out There’s a lot to take in when you play Garena Free Fire for the first time, mainly due to the huge amount of options on screen. One thing you’ll always want to keep an eye on though is the map in the top left which you can tap on to zoom in – here you can see where safe zones, opponents, and danger zones are.
- Zig-a-zig-ah When you get into a firefight with an opponent that’s far away it’s advisable to turn on the run feature (it’s just above the virtual analogue stick on the left) and zig zag in a generally crazed manner. You’ll become much harder to hit and – hopefully – end up frustrating your opponent into a mistake.
Red light spells danger When your gun sight turns red that’s a sign that you have an enemy in front of you. So when you see the sight turn red it’s probably best to fire, especially if you have a clear sight on your foe.
- Desert island When deciding where to land at the start of a game we advise going somewhere with less buildings. Basically you want to avoid built up areas and early confrontations, because you’ll be without a weapon at the start. Give yourself as long as you can to get your bearings and tool up.
Survival first Remember that the aim of the game is to be the last player alive. So whatever you do don’t go into battles all guns blazing – that won’t see you survive for long and will likely lead to you getting picked off by sneakier (read: smarter) players. Play the long game and only open fire when absolutely necessary.
- Move to live With the above in mind make sure you always keep moving, especially if you’re out in the open. Staying still in Garena Free Fire usually results in a swift and humiliating death.
Hearing aid You might be tempted to play Garena Free Fire on mute, but resist that temptation. If you wear headphones you can get priceless audible hints on where enemy fire is coming from.
Catching a ride Vehicles are a great way to get around the maps near the start, and are well worth looking out for. Make sure you’re not riding a larger vehicle near the end of death-matches though, as you could find yourself attracting unwanted attention.
Check out Garena Free Fire for yourself now on both Google Play and the App Store.